Ticket #10588 (closed Bug Report - General: Invalid)
Opened 13 months ago
Last modified 11 months ago
Build failure on arm
|Reported by:||tjtomkins@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||MythTV - General||Version:||0.25|
The mythtv libraries successfully compile. However while linking these libraries on arm platform the following was observed.
../../libs/libmythtv/libmythtv-0.25.so: undefined reference to `aeabi_d2lz@LIBAVCODEC_52' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: * [mythavtest] Error 1
The build environment is correct for mythtv .24.1 (and .2) compilation.
This issue looks related to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libav/+bug/787486 .
comment:1 Changed 13 months ago by beirdo
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Status changed from new to infoneeded_new
- Component changed from MythTV - Video Library to MythTV - General
comment:2 Changed 11 months ago by parrisimo@…
comment:3 Changed 11 months ago by danielk
- Status changed from infoneeded_new to closed
- Resolution set to Invalid