Ticket #6236 (assigned Patch - Feature)
Opened 4 years ago
Last modified 14 months ago
Improve subtitle support in mytharchive
|Reported by:||brandons@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin - MythArchive||Version:||Master Head|
The patch attached does the following things;
Before running ffmpeg on mpeg files...
- Creates a symbolic link to the source file because projectx does not like spaces in filenames.
- Uses projectx to conduct a preliminary search for teletext based subtitles.
- Selects a subtitle that matches the language preferences.
- Creates a projectx ini file.
- Runs projectx to cut commercials, demux audio, video, and subtitles using the created ini file.
- Runs ffmpeg to reencode the mv2 file only.
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by brandons@…
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by brandons@…
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by brandons@…
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by wavebits@…
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by brandons@…
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 Changed 15 months ago by stuartm
- Version changed from head to Master Head
- Type changed from patch to Patch - Feature
comment:9 Changed 15 months ago by brandon.d.shields@…
comment:10 Changed 14 months ago by paulh
- Owner paulh deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.