Ticket #7962 (closed Developer Task: fixed)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 2 years ago
Unable to scroll through long xmltv messages
|Reported by:||superm1@…||Owned by:||stuartm|
|Component:||MythTV - Mythtv-setup||Version:||Master Head|
This is being reported by a downstream Ubuntu user.
He is using tv_grab_uk_rt. In the mythtv-setup configuration window, messages are scrolling beyond the screen. Since the window is eating up input for the child xmltv process you can't scroll to the bottom manually.
He has verified this is still the case on 0.22-fixes r23230.
This has been forwarded up from this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/439674
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Owner changed from ijr to stuartm
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by stuartm
- Version changed from 0.22-fixes to Trunk Head
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by stuartm
- Milestone 0.25 deleted
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by stuartm
- Type changed from defect to Developer Task
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by Github
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed