Ticket #8142 (closed defect: Unverified)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 16 months ago
Frontend timeout when changing backend channels (bt878)
|Reported by:||Chris Picton <chrisp@…>||Owned by:||janne|
|Component:||MythTV - Recording||Version:||0.22-fixes|
When changing channels while watching LiveTV, the frontend times out, giving an error 'Irrecoverable recorder error'
The frontend logs report an error
readStringList: Error, timed out after 7000 ms. (This is similar to http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8137, but changing the timeout all the way up to 40000 ms still gives the same error)
The same error is seen with two separate frontends.
If, however, I set up a recording schedule which changes channels, the channels are recorded without error.
Which logs would be best to help track down the problem?
I am running 0.22-fixes revision 23604
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by stuartm
- Owner changed from ijr to danielk
- Component changed from MythTV - General to MythTV - Recording
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by janne
- Owner changed from danielk to janne
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Status changed from accepted to infoneeded
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Status changed from infoneeded to assigned
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by dgatwood <dgatwood@…>
comment:7 Changed 16 months ago by danielk
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to Unverified