Ticket #8217 (closed Patch - Bug Fix: Fixed)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 7 weeks ago
programs from xmltv source around DST change are off by 2h
|Reported by:||Andreas Oeldenberger <Andreas.Oeldenberger@…>||Owned by:||mdean|
|Component:||MythTV - Mythfilldatabase||Version:||Master Head|
|Severity:||medium||Keywords:||DST UTC XMLTV QT|
fromXMLTVDate is using QtDateTime::addSecs to calculate UTC time in Auto mode. Now if addSecs hits a DST change it will honor that an mess up our calculation.
To stop addSecs from doing this the TimeSpec? has to be set to Qt::UTC.
See attached path for a quick fix.
PS: Perhaps its time do drop MythUTCToLocal and use correct TimeSpecs? and QtDateTime::toLocalTime?
Changed 3 years ago by Andreas Oeldenberger <Andreas.Oeldenberger@…>
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by mdean
- Owner changed from stuartm to mdean
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Version changed from head to Master Head
- Type changed from patch to Patch - Bug Fix
comment:4 Changed 7 weeks ago by dekarl
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.27