Ticket #8314 (closed defect: wontfix)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 3 years ago
Seeking with pulseaudio enabled results in 100% volume
|Reported by:||Marc Randolph <mrand@…>||Owned by:||jyavenard|
|Component:||MythTV - Audio Output||Version:||0.23rc1|
I've confirmed the behavior as reported by a downstream user against mythtv-frontend 0.23 branch r23820:
mythfrontend resets volume to 100% when starting playback or skipping back or forward while watching a recording using PulseAudio:default output if the option "Use internal volume controls" is not checked.
If using internal volume controls the volume sets to the adjusted value at every time the recording is skipped back or forward.
There is no way of using mythfronted with pulseaudio in a way that mythfrontend would not touch the volume settings.
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Owner changed from ijr to jyavenard
- Component changed from MythTV - General to MythTV - Audio Output
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by Jeremy Nickurak <mythtv-bugs@…>
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by jyavenard
- Owner changed from jyavenard to danielk
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by danielk
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by jyavenard
- Owner changed from danielk to jyavenard