Ticket #8328 (assigned Patch - Feature)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 8 months ago
[PATCH] Add "Start Now" option for near upcoming recordings.
|Reported by:||Bill <billstuff2001@…>||Owned by:||gigem|
|Component:||MythTV - Scheduling||Version:||Master Head|
Description (last modified by beirdo) (diff)
The attached patch does two things:
- Adds a "Start Now" option if an upcoming recording is scheduled to start within 2 hours. Among other things, this is useful for sports events where one might want to start watching the pre-game early without adding a specific hard-coded "start early" time.
- Cleans up the "Stop Recording" and "Change Ending Time" display logic. I've run into multiple cases where a recording is in progress, but it is impossible to stop or change it. This generally happens in corner cases involving category extending and pre or post roll. This change keys the display of these options solely on the rsRecording status.
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by Bill <billstuff2001@…>
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by gigem
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by beirdo
- Type changed from patch to Patch - Feature
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Patch to add "Start Now" option for near upcoming recordings. to [PATCH] Add "Start Now" option for near upcoming recordings.
comment:4 Changed 15 months ago by gigem
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.26
comment:5 Changed 8 months ago by kenni
- Milestone changed from 0.26 to 0.27
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.