Ticket #8669 (closed defect: invalid)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 3 years ago
Numeric input is cleared immediately during playback
|Reported by:||ijc@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||MythTV - General||Version:||0.23-fixes|
Qobject::startTimer and hence TV::StartTimer? take a timeout in milliseconds. This means that the queueInputTimer is set to expire after just 10ms which isn't really long enough to hit a second button before the queued input is cleared and therefore jump to and arbitrary seek type functionality doesn't work properly.
The attached patch changes the timeout to 10s which I suspect is what the author intended.
It would be nice to fix this in 0.23-fixes as well.
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by Ian Campbell <ijc@…>
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by mdean
- Milestone 0.24 deleted
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by mdean
- Type changed from defect to patch
- Summary changed from Allow 10s rather than 10ms for queued input during playback to Remove "Change channels immediately without select" setting
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by Ian Campbell <ijc@…>
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by mdean
- Type changed from patch to defect
- Summary changed from Remove "Change channels immediately without select" setting to Numeric input is cleared immediately during playback
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by mdean
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid