Ticket #9120 (closed patch: fixed)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 2 years ago
smoother play start
|Reported by:||markspieth||Owned by:||markk|
|Component:||MythTV - Video Playback||Version:||Master Head|
currently on initial AV sync mismatch, AVSync drops or advances frames until stability is reached.
patch comes in 2 parts, independent.
- discard any initial audio prior to initial video timecode.
- unpause decoder after all subsystems are running. this reduces the initial AV difference by 1/2 sec thus requiring less time to reach sync equilibrium.
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by J.Pilk@…
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by markk
- Owner changed from janne to markk
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by Mark Spieth <>
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by Mark Spieth <>
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed