Ticket #9301 (closed Patch - Feature: Fixed)
Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 3 years ago
Flash player integration for MythNetvision
|Reported by:||Jonatan <mythtv@…>||Owned by:||robertm|
|Component:||Plugin - MythNetvision||Version:||Master Head|
It also adds a call to m_browser->hide() in the destructor. This seems to properly return focus back to the main UI which in some cases were lost.
- mythbackend.patch: Adds a new MythXML method GetInternetContent? that returns a HTML page for a specific grabber and video ID. Using file:// did not seem to work with the HTML files added/modified in scripts.patch.
This class is used whenever a URL starts with mythflash://.
- mythflash.patch: All of the above patches.
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Owner set to robertm
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Component changed from MythTV - General to Plugin - MythNetvision
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by paulh
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to Fixed