Ticket #9484 (closed Bug Report: fixed)
Opened 2 years ago
Last modified 22 months ago
System event PLAY_UNPAUSED not sent with play button.
|Reported by:||Johnny Stenback <mythtv-users@…>||Owned by:||stuartm|
|Component:||MythTV - General||Version:||0.24-fixes|
If I hit pause while watching a recording or what not, I get a PLAY_PAUSED event, if I hit pause again to unpause, I get a PLAY_UNPAUSED event. However, if I hit pause, then hit play to unpause, I get no PLAY_UNPAUSED system event, or any system event at all AFAICT.
The attached patch fixes the issue for me, but someone who knows this code should have a look here as I can't say that I do, so I may be overlooking something...
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by cpinkham
- Owner set to cpinkham
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.24.1
comment:2 Changed 22 months ago by stuartm
- Owner changed from cpinkham to stuartm
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Milestone changed from 0.24.1 to 0.25
comment:3 Changed 22 months ago by Github
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed