Opened 2 years ago
Last modified 5 months ago
No updates via eit
|Reported by:||lugiber@…||Owned by:||dekarl|
|Component:||MythTV - EIT||Version:||0.24-fixes|
I'm running ubuntu maverick with myth 0.24-fixes but the epg doesn't get updated.
I have (of course) followed the wiki and enabled eit scans on all appropriate places in mythtv-setup. All channel scanning is done via mythtv-setup, but still no network id was provided so i entered it manually into the database.
I live in sweden and use the "comhem" dvb-c network. The network id i entered was 40999.
I have also started mythbackend with the options "siparser,eit,channel" to verify that it searches for program schedules. And the backend does search, the problem is that it doesn't seem to find any.
My television set finds the epg just fine.
If you need any more info or help debugging/testing please let me know. I am willing to spend a lot of time for this to work again.
Thanks for a great peice of software, i've been using it daily since 0.16.
Change History (19)
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by wie.ge@…
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by mcblau@…
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by McBlau@…
Changed 2 years ago by McBlau@…
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by wagnerrp
- Milestone changed from 0.24.1 to unknown
- Severity changed from high to medium
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
- Status changed from new to infoneeded_new
- Type changed from Bug Report to Bug Report - General
comment:9 Changed 15 months ago by dekarl@…
comment:10 Changed 15 months ago by stuarta
- Milestone changed from 0.25 to 0.26
comment:11 Changed 11 months ago by dekarl@…
comment:13 Changed 9 months ago by kenni
- Milestone changed from 0.26 to 0.26.1
comment:14 Changed 6 months ago by dekarl
- Keywords EIT removed
- Owner changed from stuarta to dekarl
- Status changed from infoneeded_new to assigned