Ticket #9653 (new Patch - Bug Fix)
Opened 2 years ago
Last modified 2 years ago
[PATCH] MacOSX fixes for cross compilation
|Reported by:||Lawrence Rust <lvr@…>||Owned by:||nigel|
|Component:||Ports - OSX||Version:||Master Head|
|Severity:||medium||Keywords:||mythbuild cross compile 10.4|
This set of patches enables mythbuild.sh to cross compile mythtv and mythplugins to older versions of the MacOSX SDK i.e. 10.3 (ppc) and 10.4 (universal) on both Linux and MacOSX.
- #define _BSD_SOURCE instead of _XOPEN_SOURCE to enable unistd.h to include definitions of struct rusage.ru_maxrss which were detected by configure and added to config.h
- Conditionally import QuartzCore? when detected by configure.
- Add support for big-endian Apple systems to bswap.h
- Remove some unuserd CoreGraphics? imports
- Fix some opengl types
- Add a simple cast in util-osx-cocoa.mm
- Convert std::vector to QVector, which is functionally identical, to work around missing vector::data() function in 10.3 & 10.4 STL headers.