Ticket #9703 (assigned Patch - Bug Fix)
Opened 2 years ago
Last modified 14 months ago
DVD created with MythArchive freezes at title menu when title selected
|Reported by:||ryanr23@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin - MythArchive||Version:||0.24-fixes|
Relevant Mythbuntu packages:
- mytharchive 0.24.0+fixes.20110330.80192ec-0ubuntu.
- dvdauthor 0.6.14
Created a DVD in mytharchive with 4 recordings. Played the DVD with MythTV player and with XBox. In both systems, the DVD freezes when selecting a title from the title menu.
A similar issue is documented in this thread:
The bug seems to be related to the pause attribute applied to the pgc nodes in the menu. I have applied the attached patch to resolve the issue locally on my system.
- Change pause="" to pause="0" since dvdauthor manpage doesn't define empty string to be valid
- Remove pause="inf" attribute from 2nd and 3rd menu pgc nodes
- Added pause="inf" attribute to the vob node in the 2nd menu. This seems consistent with other dvdauthor examples.
I'm not an expert on dvdauthor, so I'm not sure what the "correct" fix should be or how this might affect other themes/scenarios.
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by J.Pilk@…
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by ryanr23@…
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by J.Pilk@…
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by J.Pilk@…
comment:5 Changed 14 months ago by paulh
- Owner paulh deleted
- Status changed from new to assigned