Welcome to the MythTV Trac server
This is the code development and bug reporting site. Are you looking for the MythTV homepage?
Stable: If you'd like to get the 0.27 stable branch, do this:
git clone -b fixes/0.27 git://github.com/MythTV/mythtv.git git clone -b fixes/0.27 git://github.com/MythTV/mythweb.git
Unstable: If you're looking for anonymous git access for the development (master) version, use the following command to grab the latest code:
git clone git://github.com/MythTV/mythtv.git git clone git://github.com/MythTV/mythweb.git
Once you have a clone of the repository, you can just do a git pull at any time to update it to the most recent revision. See also UsingGit for more information, including information for people interested in contributing to MythTV development.
Please subscribe to the mythtv-dev mailing list if you plan to run development code! Instead of sending patches to the mythtv-dev mailing list for inclusion to MythTV, please create a ticket instead (TicketHowTo). This should allow us to track patches better, and hopefully get them handled in a much more timely manner (and avoid losing patches).
- Coding Standards and guidelines
- Github Code Browser
- Source Code Documentation Mirrors: (Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)
- Introduction to the basics of theming with MythUI
- External Libraries included in MythTV source
- Managing GitHub pull-requests
- Translation Status -- Current state of translations (% Complete etc)
- Build Bot Status -- Current build status of stable and unstable branches with various operating systems and architectures
- cppcheck Report -- Warnings and suggestions from the cppcheck static analysis tool
Wanting to help out?
- Possible Future Development Tasks -- a list of possible things to look at working on.
- Open Tickets -- There are lots of open bugs that could use fixing, and patches that can use testing
- MythTV coding standards
- External Libraries used in MythTV
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.