Opened 3 years ago
Closed 20 months ago
Last modified 20 months ago
Add proper cutlist support for MythVideo
|Reported by:||stichnot||Owned by:||stichnot|
|Component:||MythTV - General||Version:||Master Head|
Cutlists in the filemarkup table are honored when playing videos. Manipulating the cutlist has some missing parts.
- Playback OSD menu doesn't offer the Edit option, though it is still available through the EDIT keybinding.
- mythutil needs a --file and/or --video option in place of --chanid/--starttime.
- Regenerating the seektable is rumored to be a bad thing for mkv files.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by Jim Stichnoth <jstichnoth@…>
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by stichnot
- Milestone changed from 0.26 to 0.27
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 Changed 22 months ago by paulh
- Milestone changed from 0.27 to 0.28
Changed 21 months ago by stichnot
Changed 20 months ago by stichnot
comment:4 Changed 20 months ago by Jim Stichnoth <jstichnoth@…>
comment:5 Changed 20 months ago by stichnot
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed
comment:6 Changed 20 months ago by Jim Stichnoth <jstichnoth@…>
comment:7 Changed 20 months ago by kenni
- Milestone changed from 0.28 to 0.27.1