Opened 13 years ago

Closed 13 years ago

#2767 closed defect (invalid)

No channel tuning after updating from 11619svn to 12167svn

Reported by: email@… Owned by: danielk
Priority: minor Milestone: unknown
Component: mythtv Version: head
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

Hi!
I have a problem with mythtv after updating to 12167svn (the latest version I think) I can no more watch TV, the channels dont get tuned and even channelscanning in mythtv-setup doesnt find any channel. In version 11619svn which I used before everything was fine.
I attached 2 logfiles (one for backend and one for frontend) I hope they will help.

BTW: I use Debian sid with mythtv debs from http://home.arcor.de/scorpidnb/mythtv/ and Kernel 2.6.16 and a CinergyT2 DVB-T Card

Thanks Daniel

Attachments (3)

frontend.log (8.9 KB) - added by emial@… 13 years ago.
backend.log (24.8 KB) - added by emial@… 13 years ago.
dtv_multiplex.sql (946 bytes) - added by email@… 13 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (7)

Changed 13 years ago by emial@…

Attachment: frontend.log added

Changed 13 years ago by emial@…

Attachment: backend.log added

Changed 13 years ago by email@…

Attachment: dtv_multiplex.sql added

comment:1 Changed 13 years ago by Janne <janne-mythtv@…>

Version: 0.20head

the problem is probably the upper case 'A' in "Auto" for lp_codec_rate and hp_codec_rate in the dtv_multiplex table.

the reported can't unfortunately not remember how he created the channels.

comment:2 Changed 13 years ago by email@…

I changed the values for lp_codec_rate and hp_codec_rate with mythtv-setup from "Auto" to "Automatisch" and now it works again. The problem is solved[[BR]] Thanks for help!

comment:3 Changed 13 years ago by danielk

Owner: changed from Isaac Richards to danielk

comment:4 Changed 13 years ago by danielk

Resolution: invalid
Status: newclosed

It appears the dtv_multiplex table was corrupt, source of corruption unknown.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.