Opened 13 years ago

Closed 13 years ago

#2878 closed patch (fixed)

Commercial Flagging Method Per-Channel

Reported by: talktodan@… Owned by: cpinkham
Priority: minor Milestone: unknown
Component: mythtv Version: 0.20
Severity: medium Keywords: commercial flagging channel
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

This patch allows the commmercial flagging method to be set per channel. It adds a setting to the channels setting screen to set which flagging method should be used for that channel. It defaults to using the global setting.

In the UK there are some channels which have logos and thus work excellently for logo-detection, but others which do not and one of the other flagging methods are more used to.

Attachments (2)

perchancommflag.patch (4.5 KB) - added by talktodan@… 13 years ago.
allows commercial flagging to be set per-channel
perchancommflag.2.patch (4.5 KB) - added by talktodan@… 13 years ago.
Just realied the place I added the setting ruins the channel settings page, this puts it in better location

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (4)

Changed 13 years ago by talktodan@…

Attachment: perchancommflag.patch added

allows commercial flagging to be set per-channel

Changed 13 years ago by talktodan@…

Attachment: perchancommflag.2.patch added

Just realied the place I added the setting ruins the channel settings page, this puts it in better location

comment:1 Changed 13 years ago by cpinkham

Owner: changed from Isaac Richards to cpinkham

comment:2 Changed 13 years ago by cpinkham

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In [12957]) Add the ability to set the Commercial Detection method on a per-channel basis. This adds a new commmethod field to the channel table and deprecates the use of the commfree field as that has been rolled into commmethod.

Initial patch by 'talktodan@...' in trac, with modifications by me to fix the channel editor to fit on one screen as well as eliminating the 'Commercial Free' checkbox and adding a 'Commercial Free' option in the new commmethod combobox.

I also ran a lupdate and lrelease since this adds/modifies some text that needs to be translated.

Closes #2878.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.