Opened 12 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

#3382 closed patch (fixed)

improved italian translation for SVN

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: Oscar Carlsson
Priority: minor Milestone: 0.21
Component: translation Version: head
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

Improved Italian translation. Features many more strings translated, updated themes, better overall consistency

Attachments (10)

italian_translation.patch (238.7 KB) - added by birrachiara@… 12 years ago.
patch again svn 13377
italian_translation2.patch (239.0 KB) - added by birrachiara@… 12 years ago.
Sorry, previous patch was corrupted. Please use this file instead. Thanks, Riccardo
italian_translation3.patch (227.4 KB) - added by birrachiara@… 12 years ago.
This should be ok
mythtv_it.patch (236.6 KB) - added by hiretto@… 12 years ago.
Improved translation patch
mythtv_it3.tar.gz (40.4 KB) - added by hiretto@… 12 years ago.
italian_translation4.patch (253.0 KB) - added by rghetta <birrachiara@…> 12 years ago.
updated to rev 13634, merged translations with hiretto@..., added a few more strings, fixed encoding
italian_translation5.patch (254.7 KB) - added by R.Ghetta <birrachiara@…> 12 years ago.
same as patch4, but rebased to revision 14717
italian_patch6.tar.gz (56.9 KB) - added by hiretto@… 12 years ago.
Update to rev 15173
italian_patch6.tar.2.gz (42.3 KB) - added by hiretto@… 11 years ago.
italian_patch6.tar.3.gz (42.3 KB) - added by hiretto@… 11 years ago.
Corrected tar.gz

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (20)

Changed 12 years ago by birrachiara@…

Attachment: italian_translation.patch added

patch again svn 13377

Changed 12 years ago by birrachiara@…

Attachment: italian_translation2.patch added

Sorry, previous patch was corrupted. Please use this file instead. Thanks, Riccardo

comment:1 Changed 12 years ago by Oscar Carlsson

Resolution: invalid
Status: newclosed

The diff touches stuff that doesn't belong to the Italian translation, for example in the file themes/classic/main_settings.xml, it changes the Polish translation. Please fix and re-open.

comment:2 Changed 12 years ago by birrachiara@…

Resolution: invalid
Status: closedreopened

Should be ok now. I apologize for the mistake. I'll be more careful in future.

There's a problem with the current polish translation (and some strings here and there of other languages), however. Many strings aren't utf-8. For example, xmllint barfs on main_settings.xml, on "Ogólne" (one of the strings changed by my previous patch). I had to remove them manually from the patch, because the editor I used converted them to valid utf-8...

Changed 12 years ago by birrachiara@…

Attachment: italian_translation3.patch added

This should be ok

comment:3 Changed 12 years ago by hiretto@…

I have updated this patch.

I have corrected some errors, added a lot of translated words and completed the translation of the XMLs.

Changed 12 years ago by hiretto@…

Attachment: mythtv_it.patch added

Improved translation patch

comment:4 Changed 12 years ago by anonymous

this latest patch also messes with other translations. Some strings seems also not encoded in utf-8. BTW, using an infinite form (es. registrare) is a design choice, non an error. Please don't change (es. registra)

comment:5 Changed 12 years ago by hiretto@…

Update translation. Fixed some errors and encoded it in utf-8.

Changed 12 years ago by hiretto@…

Attachment: mythtv_it3.tar.gz added

Changed 12 years ago by rghetta <birrachiara@…>

Attachment: italian_translation4.patch added

updated to rev 13634, merged translations with hiretto@..., added a few more strings, fixed encoding

comment:6 Changed 12 years ago by anonymous

Can someone merge this patch with the trunk?

Changed 12 years ago by R.Ghetta <birrachiara@…>

Attachment: italian_translation5.patch added

same as patch4, but rebased to revision 14717

Changed 12 years ago by hiretto@…

Attachment: italian_patch6.tar.gz added

Update to rev 15173

comment:7 Changed 12 years ago by hiretto@…

I have rebased it on rev 15173. I have also improved the translation.

comment:8 Changed 12 years ago by stuartm

Milestone: unknown0.21

comment:9 Changed 11 years ago by hiretto@…

Update to rev 15436

I have improved the traslasion ( ts and XML ). The patch now is ready to be merged with the trunk. I have tested it for 9 months.

Changed 11 years ago by hiretto@…

Attachment: italian_patch6.tar.2.gz added

Changed 11 years ago by hiretto@…

Attachment: italian_patch6.tar.3.gz added

Corrected tar.gz

comment:10 Changed 11 years ago by Nigel

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

(In [15649]) Updated Italian translatons by Hiretto/R.Ghetta. Closes #3382. Mostly applied as is, except for a stray <defaultcodec></defaultcodec>, some whitespace fixes, and a small mistake in themes/classic/tv_schedule.xml.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.