Opened 11 years ago

Closed 11 years ago

#5415 closed defect (invalid)

Show looks like recorded, but file is missing

Reported by: vodicka.p@… Owned by: Isaac Richards
Priority: major Milestone: unknown
Component: mythtv Version: 0.21
Severity: medium Keywords: file missing
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

I have OpenSUSE 11 RC1, MythTV 0.21 and MicroStar? DigiVOX mini II V3 usb DVB-T tuner.

Sometimes show is recorded (it appears in media library), but when I select that, it show mesage "the file for this recording can not be found" and really file on drive is missing. I tried to found what is wrong, but it looks that mythbackend pretend that everything is OK. This is part of the log with affected recording:

2008-06-04 15:34:01.513 DB Error (Clear seek info on record): Query was: DELETE FROM recordedseek WHERE chanid = '1001' AND starttime = '2008-06-04T15:34:00'; Driver error was [2/145]: QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query Database error was: Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

2008-06-04 15:34:01.552 TVRec(1): Changing from None to RecordingOnly?

2008-06-04 15:34:01.556 TVRec(1): HW Tuner: 1->1

2008-06-04 15:34:04.319 AutoExpire?: CalcParams?(): Max required Free Space: 3.0 GB w/freq: 15 min

2008-06-04 15:34:04.323 Started recording: Simpsonovi XIII, Sdr�tovan� ?elist "9/22 Nejslavn?j?� animovan� seri�l pro celou rodinu.": channel 1001 on cardid 1, sourceid 1

2008-06-04 15:47:58.490 AutoExpire?: CalcParams?(): Max required Free Space: 3.0 GB w/freq: 15 min

2008-06-04 16:02:25.294 UPnpMedia: BuildMediaMap? - no VideoStartupDir? set, skipping scan.

2008-06-04 16:02:58.597 AutoExpire?: CalcParams?(): Max required Free Space: 3.0 GB w/freq: 15 min

2008-06-04 16:15:00.466 TVRec(1): Changing from RecordingOnly? to None

2008-06-04 16:15:01.595 Reschedule requested for id 0.

2008-06-04 16:15:01.596 Finished recording Simpsonovi XIII, Sdr�tovan� ?elist "9/22 Nejslavn?j?� animovan� seri�l pro celou rodinu.": channel 1001

2008-06-04 16:15:01.637 Scheduled 13 items in 0.0 = 0.01 match + 0.03 place

It shows that something is wrong with DB, but it looks that it has no affect on recording, because it correctly shows that recording was started and finished without errors. But no file with recording saved.

This is happening in about 10% of recordings, but I was unable to find any pattern when. Could it be because of encoding ? I am from Czech republic, so some letters could be exotic for mythbackend :)

Change History (5)

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by sphery <mtdean@…>

Fix the database. Run optimize_mythdb.pl from the contrib directory.

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by vodicka.p@…

Thank you for your response. I tried that now. I will send info it helped.

comment:3 Changed 11 years ago by wombo1@…

Also check /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log

comment:4 in reply to:  3 Changed 11 years ago by vodicka.p@…

In last 3 weeks every show was recorded properly. Problem was really in database. Thank you. No errors in log now.

comment:5 Changed 11 years ago by stuartm

Resolution: invalid
Status: newclosed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.