Opened 10 years ago

Last modified 10 years ago

#7951 closed defect

multiple components segfaulting in av_close_input_stream — at Initial Version

Reported by: Andrew Dranse <ajdranse@…> Owned by: Isaac Richards
Priority: major Milestone: 0.23
Component: MythTV - General Version: 0.22-fixes
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

After upgrading from debian etch to lenny, and correspondingly upgrading to mythtv 0.22, it seems that every time something closes any file which was recorded by my backend (mythcommflag, mythfrontend, etc), there is a segfault in av_close_input_stream, seemingly related to freeing a pointer twice. i did some digging, and it appears that there is some sort of bad audio stream in the recorded files (below from a -v all run of mythcommflag): 2010-01-24 01:34:11.250 AFD: Using ffmpeg for video decoding 2010-01-24 01:34:11.250 AFD: Looking for decoder for MPEG2VIDEO 2010-01-24 01:34:11.250 AFD: Opened codec 0x1122180, id(MPEG2VIDEO) type(Video) 2010-01-24 01:34:11.250 AFD: Stream #1, has id 0x80 codec id AC3, type Audio, bitrate 0 at 0x1122760 2010-01-24 01:34:11.250 AFD: codec AC3 has 0 channels 2010-01-24 01:34:11.250 AFD: Looking for decoder for AC3 2010-01-24 01:34:11.251 AFD: Opened codec 0x1130560, id(AC3) type(Audio) 2010-01-24 01:34:11.251 AFD: Audio Track #1 is A/V stream #1 and has 0 channels in the German language(6776178). 2010-01-24 01:34:11.251 AFD: Stream #2, has id 0x80 codec id AC3, type Audio, bitrate 448000 at 0x1130990 2010-01-24 01:34:11.251 AFD: codec AC3 has 6 channels 2010-01-24 01:34:11.251 AFD: Looking for decoder for AC3 2010-01-24 01:34:11.252 AFD: Opened codec 0x1130ba0, id(AC3) type(Audio) 2010-01-24 01:34:11.252 AFD: Audio Track #2 is A/V stream #2 and has 6 channels in the English language(6647399).

...

2010-01-24 01:34:11.260 Input #0, mpegts, from '/mythtv/1605_20100123203800.mpg': 2010-01-24 01:34:11.260 Duration: 00:22:24.60, start: 42095.415356, bitrate: 13963 kb/s 2010-01-24 01:34:11.260 Stream #0.0[0xe0]: Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 1920x1080 [PAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 1001/60000, 65000 kb/s, 29.97 tbr, 90k tbn, 59.94 tbc 2010-01-24 01:34:11.260 Stream #0.1[0x80]: Audio: ac3, 0 channels, s16 2010-01-24 01:34:11.260 Stream #0.2[0x80]: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 2 channels (FL|FR|FC|LFE|SL|SR), s16, 448 kb/s

Stream #0.1 is a german language, 0 channel stream, which seems odd.

I built the tip (r23254) of the 0.22-fixes branch and replicated the problem.

I will attach the output from running a debug build "mythcommflag --video bad_file.mpg" which results in the segfault. I can provide the video file as well if required (it is 5MB).

Change History (1)

Changed 10 years ago by Andrew Dranse <ajdranse@…>

Attachment: gdb_out.txt added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.