Opened 6 years ago
Closed 5 years ago
Last modified 5 years ago
Improvements to GLSingleView
|Reported by:||Jonatan <mythtv@…>||Owned by:||beirdo|
|Component:||Plugin - MythGallery||Version:||Master Head|
The attached patch of GLSingleView:
- sets the texture size based upon the size of the current image rather than that of the screen. This allows more details to be resolved when zooming in and the screen size is smaller than the image size.
- speeds up resetting of the zoom by avoiding Load().
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by Jonatan <mythtv@…>
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by robertm
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by beirdo
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by beirdo
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.