Opened 3 years ago
Closed 3 years ago
Last modified 3 years ago
Internet Video (blip.tv) broken in 0.24
|Reported by:||emunson@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin - MythNetvision||Version:||0.24-fixes|
Before upgrading from 0.23 I was able to both search blip.tv and play the results, and I was able to subscribe to and watch an RSS feed from the same. Now that I have upgraded to 0.24 from the mythbuntu repository I cannot do search or watch videos in my RSS feed.
When I select Search Internet Videos, input "day9", and select blip.tv, nothing happens. The interface sits there but is not hung. Searching from youtube seems to work.
I can subscribe to the day9 RSS feed, and when I update it I see new episodes. However, when I select an episode nothing happens. Again, the interface is not hung, it responds to input, but I cannot play any selected episodes.
I have reported this to the Mythbuntu project, but they have been unresponsive for 2 weeks.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Resolution set to Invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by Github
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Github
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.24.1
- Resolution changed from Invalid to fixed
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by emunson@…
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to new
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
- Component changed from MythTV - General to Plugin - MythNetvision
- Priority changed from major to trivial
- Severity changed from medium to low
- Status changed from new to infoneeded_new
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by emunson@…
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by robertm
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by emunson@…
comment:9 Changed 3 years ago by Github
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from infoneeded_new to closed