Opened 9 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

#9762 closed Bug Report - General (Won't Fix)

Jamu fails to find movie in different language

Reported by: raptorjr@… Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: unknown
Component: MythTV - General Version: Master Head
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

I have a script with Jamu that runs every hour to fetch metadata for all my recordings. I have updated both websites that Jamu uses to get data with the correct translations for my movies/tv-series. When it comes to TV-series Jamu have no problem of finding the Swedish names for series and download data. But i have noticed that when it comes to movies, only the ones with English names is found and downloaded. If the movie have a Swedish name Jamu fails to find the movie.

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by robertm

Resolution: Won't Fix
Status: newclosed

JAMU has been removed from master.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.