Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#9863 closed Bug Report - General (Invalid)

importing xmltv data does not work

Reported by: lars.schmohl@… Owned by: stuartm
Priority: minor Milestone: unknown
Component: MythTV - Mythfilldatabase Version: Master Head
Severity: medium Keywords: mfdb eit xmltv
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

Manually importing the xmltv data via mythfilldatabase does not work anymore.

I am collecting the xmltv data via a custom grab script, which runs as a cron job. Since the change of the MFDB arguments import does not work.

mythfrontend version: master [v0.25pre-2424-g5ff3b8b]

cmdline to import data: mythfilldatabase --update --refresh-all --max-days 21 --sourceid 1 --xmlfile /tmp/data.xml

log: 2011-06-23 19:22:54.113799 I Added logging to the console 2011-06-23 19:22:54.113823 I Added database logging to table logging 2011-06-23 19:22:54.113910 C Setting up SIGHUP handler 2011-06-23 19:22:54.114026 I Using runtime prefix = /usr 2011-06-23 19:22:54.114052 I Using configuration directory = /home/chronos/.mythtv 2011-06-23 19:22:54.115112 I Empty LocalHostName?. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.115122 I Using localhost value of htpc-core 2011-06-23 19:22:54.118101 I Database connection created: DBManager0 2011-06-23 19:22:54.118133 I New DB connection, total: 1 2011-06-23 19:22:54.119890 I Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost 2011-06-23 19:22:54.121378 I Closing DB connection named 'DBManager0' 2011-06-23 19:22:54.121666 I Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost 2011-06-23 19:22:54.122256 I Current locale de_US 2011-06-23 19:22:54.122291 I No locale defaults file for de_US, skipping 2011-06-23 19:22:54.122556 I Loading de translation for module mythfrontend 2011-06-23 19:22:54.123179 I Current MythTV Schema Version (DBSchemaVer): 1277 2011-06-23 19:22:54.123220 I Running for sourceid 1 ONLY because --sourceid was given on command-line 2011-06-23 19:22:54.123426 I Database connection created: DBManager1 2011-06-23 19:22:54.123437 I New DB connection, total: 2 2011-06-23 19:22:54.123612 I Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost 2011-06-23 19:22:54.195040 I Source 1 configured with no grabber. Nothing to do. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.196678 I Data fetching complete. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.196708 I Adjusting program database end times. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.214131 I Database connection created: LogCon? 2011-06-23 19:22:54.214166 I New static DB connectionLogCon 2011-06-23 19:22:54.214592 I Connected to database 'mythconverg' at host: localhost 2011-06-23 19:22:54.304092 I 0 replacements made 2011-06-23 19:22:54.304097 I Marking generic episodes. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.622857 I Found 0 2011-06-23 19:22:54.622916 I Fudging non-unique programids with multiple parts. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.655350 I Found 0 2011-06-23 19:22:54.655381 I Marking repeats. 2011-06-23 19:22:54.965223 I Found 0 2011-06-23 19:22:54.965233 I Unmarking new episode rebroadcast repeats. 2011-06-23 19:22:55.051679 I Found 0 2011-06-23 19:22:55.780950 I Marking episode first showings. 2011-06-23 19:23:12.934118 I Found 16972 2011-06-23 19:23:12.934129 I Marking episode last showings. 2011-06-23 19:23:26.640598 I Found 16972 2011-06-23 19:23:26.643116 I

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by lars.schmohl@…

figured it out myself - i just have to use this cmdlind

mythfilldatabase --update --refresh-all --file --sourceid 1 --xmlfile /tmp/data.xml

the ticket can be closed

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by sphery

Milestone: 0.25unknown
Priority: blockerminor
Resolution: Invalid
Status: newclosed

Thanks for reporting back, Lars.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.