Opened 6 years ago
Closed 6 years ago
Last modified 6 years ago
[PATCH] DownloadManager SEGV after timeout
|Reported by:||Lawrence Rust <lvr@…>||Owned by:||cpinkham|
|Component:||MythTV - General||Version:||Master Head|
- Fix a SEGV that can occur if a download times out. If a caller makes a synchronous call then downloadNow will timeout after 10 seconds but downloadFinished, which is a slot, can be called after control has returned to the caller and the QByteArray data buffer has been deallocated.
- Allow the caller to set their own User-Agent header.
- Provide better error reporting.
Change History (6)
Changed 6 years ago by Lawrence Rust <lvr@…>
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by cpinkham
- Owner set to cpinkham
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by Github
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by Github
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by Lawrence Rust <lvr@…>
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by cpinkham
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.