Ticket #10042 (assigned Patch - Feature)
Opened 21 months ago
Last modified 14 months ago
|Reported by:||Britney Fransen <britney.fransen@…>||Owned by:|
|Component:||Plugin - MythArchive||Version:||0.24-fixes|
Attached is a patch that improves mythburn.py aspect ratio and video storage groups support.
- getAspectRatioOfVideo: Changed streaminfo.xml to streaminfo_orig.xml. When ffmpeg transcodes the file the original DAR was lost. For example, 720x480 nuv files with a DAR of 1.33 after transcode the DAR would be 1.5 which would cause the aspect ratio of the output dvd to be set as 1.7778 causing the picture to be stretched.
- Added getVideoPath: When using Storage Groups for videos an error would occur because mytharchivehelper only provides the filename and not the complete file path as it does for recordings. getVideoPath pulls the Videos storage groups paths from the db, adds the local videopath, and returns the path where the filename is found. getVideoPath replaces videopath in the rest of the script.
- getStreamInformation: In many cases mytharchivehelper provides N/A for the aspect ratio or calculates the aspect ratio based on the PAR. In the patch getStreamInformation uses ffmpeg to get the DAR if it is available. If DAR isn't available it sets the aspect ratio from the PAR.
- encodeVideoToMPEG2: In cases where the video aspect ratio is > 1.9 add padding to the ffmpeg output video to avoid stretched video. Added folder parameter.
- encodeNuvToMPEG2: Removed the -crop* options as they do not work in the latest versions of ffmpeg or mythffmpeg that is in .24-fixes.
- various other typos and whitespaces