Ticket #10331 (closed Bug Report - General: fixed)
Opened 15 months ago
Last modified 15 months ago
Scheduler is ignoring channel specified for manual recording.
|Reported by:||info@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||MythTV - Scheduling||Version:||0.24.2|
Description (last modified by wagnerrp) (diff)
On a system with both DVB-S and DVB-T tuners, with some overlapping channels, a manual recording rule created against one of those overlapping channels will make duplicate recordings using both copies of that channel.
comment:1 Changed 15 months ago by wagnerrp
- Status changed from new to infoneeded_new
- Description modified (diff)
- Component changed from MythTV - General to MythTV - Scheduling
- Summary changed from mythfrontend - mytythweb, Manage Recording Rules to Scheduler is ignoring channel specified for manual recording.
- Milestone 0.24.2 deleted
- Keywords mythfrontend - mytythweb, Manage Recording Rules removed
comment:2 Changed 15 months ago by Github
- Status changed from infoneeded_new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone set to 0.25