Opened 14 years ago

Closed 14 years ago

#1359 closed defect (fixed)

metadata in mythgame

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: greg
Priority: minor Milestone: unknown
Component: mythgame Version: 0.19
Severity: low Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

I have added the romdb to the sqldatabase but when I scan for games I still get unknown year and genre. Have asked at the irc channel but nobody seems to be able and solve it, so it may be a bug. I use Axels rpm. Don't know what more to write or add so if you need any more data just say it!!

Change History (5)

comment:1 Changed 14 years ago by anonymous

Version: head0.18

comment:2 Changed 14 years ago by anonymous

Version: 0.180.19

comment:3 Changed 14 years ago by greg

Status: newassigned

I'm just in the process of rebuilding my development environment, so I'll take a look at this one soon.

comment:4 Changed 14 years ago by anonymous

Yes, I noticed this too and tracked it down to gamehandler.cpp. The fix is to delete the trailing space in the SELECT statement in InitMetaData?() (just after the semicolon and before the closing double quote). Change this:

QString thequery = QString("SELECT crc, category, year, country, name, " "description, publisher, platform, version, " "binfile FROM romdb WHERE platform = \"%1\"; ") .arg(GameType);

To this:

QString thequery = QString("SELECT crc, category, year, country, name, " "description, publisher, platform, version, " "binfile FROM romdb WHERE platform = \"%1\";") .arg(GameType);

comment:5 Changed 14 years ago by greg

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

(In [9931])

Closes #1359

I couldn't reproduce this problem, but it could very well be QT/MySQL

version specific. I've made this tiny change since it wont adversely anyone not seeing this and might fix it for others.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.