Opened 12 years ago

Closed 12 years ago

Last modified 12 years ago

#4508 closed defect (fixed)

All channels numbers become prefixed with "X " and tv guide becomes UNUSABLE.

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: danielk
Priority: major Milestone: 0.21
Component: mythtv Version: head
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

I updated to revision 15515 last night. Since the last update (max 2 weeks ago) I noticed there was a db schema upgrade which went ok.

Today I tried to watch TV and noticed that all my channel numbers in the guide have became prefixed with "X " (without quotes) and that I can no longer change channel without typing the number manually.

I looked at the DB and the channel numbers are fine in there.

My setup is a combined front and backend with a hauppauge PVR 150 connected to a UK sky box using an external USB channel changer and an external channel change script.

If you need any other debug info please tell me what and point me to some tutorial to show me how - this is only the second time I have ever reported a bug/problem.

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 12 years ago by danielk

Milestone: unknown0.21
Owner: changed from Isaac Richards to danielk
Priority: blockermajor
Severity: highmedium
Status: newassigned
Version: unknownhead

comment:2 Changed 12 years ago by Janne Grunau

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

(In [15565]) Make sure we get at least the inputs of the current card

Fixes #4508, Refs #4491 Patch by Shane < gnome42 [a] gmail [p] com >

comment:3 Changed 12 years ago by anonymous

Worked for me. Mythtv heaven restored :-D

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.