Opened 4 years ago
Closed 4 years ago
Last modified 18 months ago
patch for DLNA capable Samsung TV-s
|Reported by:||banogabor@…||Owned by:||beirdo|
|Component:||MythTV - UPnP||Version:||Master Head|
Hi! This patch fixes two problems, when you try to play movies on DLNA capable Samsung TV ( tested on my own LE37B650 )
1, With the TV restricted software ( PC share manager ) detects and plays correctly the 'mkv' type files. Because this TV doesn't recognize the 'video/x-matroska' MIME type, therefore must change it to 'video/x-mkv' to plays it.
- When plays any video on TV ( except recorded programs ) cannot pause its. The TV doesn't accept videos with zero duration. I'm set it to one minute, what isn't correct indeed, but able to pauses anywhere the videos. Unfortunatelly isn't any correct movie file duration detect method yet, therefore this parameter is a constant.
Is there anyone, who sends me a full DLNA document link?
Change History (9)
Changed 4 years ago by banogabor@…
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by stuarta
- Owner changed from dblain to beirdo
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by beirdo
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by beirdo
- Ticket locked set
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by stuartm
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.24