Opened 6 years ago
Closed 5 years ago
System event PLAY_UNPAUSED not sent with play button.
|Reported by:||Johnny Stenback <mythtv-users@…>||Owned by:||stuartm|
|Component:||MythTV - General||Version:||0.24-fixes|
If I hit pause while watching a recording or what not, I get a PLAY_PAUSED event, if I hit pause again to unpause, I get a PLAY_UNPAUSED event. However, if I hit pause, then hit play to unpause, I get no PLAY_UNPAUSED system event, or any system event at all AFAICT.
The attached patch fixes the issue for me, but someone who knows this code should have a look here as I can't say that I do, so I may be overlooking something...
Change History (4)
Changed 6 years ago by Johnny Stenback <mythtv-users@…>
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by cpinkham
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.24.1
- Owner set to cpinkham
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by stuartm
- Milestone changed from 0.24.1 to 0.25
- Owner changed from cpinkham to stuartm
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by Github
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed