Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

Last modified 10 years ago

#9097 closed defect (Fixed)

[PATCH i18n] Finnish translation

Reported by: ikke@… Owned by: Kenni Lund [kenni a kelu dot dk]
Priority: minor Milestone: 0.24
Component: Translations Version: Master Head
Severity: medium Keywords:
Cc: Ticket locked: no

Description

latest updates, added ZM and the new plugin mythnetvision

mythplugins/mytharchive/i18n/mytharchive_fi.ts | 4

mythplugins/mythbrowser/i18n/mythbrowser_fi.ts | 12

mythplugins/mythgame/i18n/mythgame_fi.ts | 4

mythplugins/mythnetvision/i18n/mythnetvision_fi.ts | 265 ++++++-------------

mythplugins/mythnews/i18n/mythnews_fi.ts | 4

mythplugins/mythvideo/i18n/mythvideo_fi.ts | 4

mythplugins/mythzoneminder/i18n/mythzoneminder_fi.ts | 228 +++++-----------

mythtv/i18n/mythfrontend_fi.ts | 8

8 files changed, 190 insertions(+), 339 deletions(-)

Attachments (1)

fi.patch (48.7 KB) - added by ikke@… 10 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (4)

Changed 10 years ago by ikke@…

Attachment: fi.patch added

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by Kenni Lund [kenni a kelu dot dk]

Status: newaccepted

Ikke, in Linguist you can just click Crtl+B to make the translation identical to the source string. You should really do this in the future, instead of just leaving the translation empty and completed. AFAIK, lrelease will ignore such empty translations (with the current Qt version), so you should end up with similar results as if you clicked Ctrl+B and made the strings identical. But you will have a serious problem if Qt decides to change this behaviour in a later version...

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by Kenni Lund [kenni a kelu dot dk]

Resolution: Fixed
Status: acceptedclosed

(In [26808]) Update the Finnish translation of mythfrontend, mytharchive, mythbrowser, mythvideo, mythgame, mythnews as well as initial translations of mythnetvision and mythzoneminder.

Fixes #9097. Patch by Ikke, thanks Ikke :)

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by anonymous

Thanks for the warning, I didn't realize that. I'll do this at the next time I update strings, and will fix the occurances:

sed -i 's,<translation></translation>,<translation type="unfinished"></translation>,' {mythplugins/*,mythtv}/i18n/*_fi.ts

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.