Opened 6 years ago
Closed 6 years ago
Last modified 5 years ago
MythTV OSD is displayed under subtitles
|Reported by:||Ville Aakko <ville.aakko@…>||Owned by:||markk|
|Component:||MythTV - Video Playback||Version:||Master Head|
When there is subtitles shown (which is quite often here in Finland - i.e. all YLE channels showing anything in a foreign language), the OSD is unreadable when changing channels, because the subtitles overlap it.
I think the OSD should overlap the subtitles, since when OSD is showm, it is most probably what the user want's to see, in preference to the subtitles.
Steps to reproduce:
- Watch a channel (LiveTV) with DVB subtitles currently being displayed
- Change the channel
(This could be probably also triggered in other situations with subtitles, too - not necessarily only DVB and LiveTV.)
The OSD is under the subtitles, and hence, unreadable.
The OSD should be over the subtitles.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by robertm
- Component changed from MythTV - DVB to MythTV - Video Playback
- Owner changed from janne to markk
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by markk
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
- Status changed from assigned to infoneeded
Changed 6 years ago by ville.aakko@…
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by ville.aakko@…
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by Github
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by markk
- Milestone changed from 0.25 to 0.24.2
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from infoneeded to closed
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by stuartm
- Milestone 0.24.2 deleted