Opened 3 years ago
Closed 3 years ago
DVD: fixes for some problems with menu button highlighting
|Reported by:||linux@…||Owned by:||markk|
|Component:||MythTV - DVD Playback||Version:||Master Head|
I have been looking at some problems I have been seeing with DVD playback, namely that for some DVDs the menu buttons never get highlighted, so you don't know which button is active.
The two main problems I found are the following:
- the current menu button handling does not work if the menu button subtitle image is located anywhere else than the upper left corner of the screen because otherwise it will get the screen locations of the highlighted button wrong
- currently the subtitle image background and the highlighted area are painted as two separate images; this produces incorrect results if a DVD uses button effects such as a greyed out area that becomes transparent when highlighted as the transparent foreground image will not undo the grey layer from the background image; to fix this the color of the highlighted area needs to be set in the background image directly
I have added a patch with corrections for this and one or two other smaller problems. I have created it as a patch series for better documentation of what is being corrected. It should be easily processed with 'git am'.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks and best wishes,
Change History (7)
Changed 3 years ago by linux@…
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by markk
- Milestone changed from unknown to 0.25
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by Github
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Github
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by Github
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by Github
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by markk
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed